On Thursday, I celebrated by 29th birthday. I have to say it was one of the most special birthdays simply because of Matthias. I was woken up with birthday smiles (even if they were are 6 am) and he even drew his first picture in my card.
Then we celebrated that evening with Matthias' first trip to Ted Drewes - a famous frozen custard shop in St. Louis. What a great day! (and I have to give props to mom who got my birthday card sent on time - a first in I don't know how many years!)
 |
| Contemplating the options |
 |
| Luckily the lines weren't too long |
 |
| Matthias trying to get in on the good eats |
 |
| I think he enjoyed his first visit to Ted Drewes! |
Matthias has also started grasping things that are put in his hands! Here's his favorite little bug toy.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.