Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Normal life with a few fun events thrown in

February and March were filled with some fun things... and a lot of just normal life. Well, as normal as thing can be with Elden's first Lenten season and all :) 

February brought more snow (as did March, actually) but also a few days warm enough to get outside to play in the snow! 




To break up this everlasting winter, we took a trip to Lincoln and hung out with our Seminary friends! The Children's museum was awesome! I got to introduce my family to the wonder that is Amigos (restaurant from college days) and then our friends watched our kids overnight so Elden and I could have a nice date! Unfortunately, I got sick overnight so the ride home was not so fun... but everything else made for a good trip!









Back to normal life for a few days... we've been taking a lot of baths lately... especially after the days we get to spend outside in the dirt and sand :)


Then, Grandma Kohn came for a visit! We had a "farewell to snow" weekend... making snowmen out of rice krispies :)





And again, normal life. Daddy usually plays with the kids when he gets home from work and they LOVE climbing on him :)


Did I mention lots of baths? That also means, lots of fun playing afterwards!



And life is pretty good when you have some awesome blueberry jam with peanut butter on toast. I think I see another bath coming...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.