Thursday, July 14, 2011

laughs

 We celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary with a dinner out! Thanks to a Christmas gift from Nathan and Allison and babysiting provided by Jessi, we went to Charlie Gitto's -- a very nice Italian restaurant on the The Hill in St. Louis. Great food and wine and even a free dessert made for a fabulous evening.


Ready for a night out!

Matthias loves Jessi babysitting him -- even if he did go on a hunger strike -- sorry Jess!


A couple night before that, I went with some friends to a Chocolate Bar for some birthday celebrations. Here is my very dark Chocolate martini. Boy was that a strong drink! I couldn't finish it even after adding some ice cream! But it was still a fun outing... I just wish I would have gotten a picture of our dessert! 


Matthias has really started laughing a lot more... and real laughs, too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.