Saturday, August 27, 2011
The Best Day of the Summer so Far!
It's been eleven years since I've been to the MN State Fair. That is eleven years too long.
One of the best things about being in MN this year is being able to go to the State Fair AND show Elden what all the hype is about.
I have to say, driving up there, I was a little worried. Would it be all I had remembered? Would Matthias handle the crowds well (I think we have a little introvert on our hands)? Would the pronto pups taste as delicious? Would Elden enjoy is or had I built it up too much?
... But, Matthias was such a good little boy! The pronto pups made my heart sing. Driving home yesterday Elden said, "I understand what the big deal is now." Yes, it really was a perfect day. Delicious food, sunshine but not too hot (warm- yes, but St. Louis hot - no!), a great time had by all.
Now, to figure out a way to make it back in fewer than eleven years..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.