Wednesday, August 10, 2011

coffee and vicarage installation

Well, Matthias refuses to roll over again so I can get it on video. Should the boy ever be consistent, you'll be the first to see it!

Here are a few picts though... first a few of my new-found treat. Iced Coffee. Cold brewed. Courtesy of Pioneer Woman. yum!

Super easy: let coffee grounds mingle with cold water overnight.
Strain; chill; enjoy! (for the recpie, check out pioneerwoman.com)

post-straining

Vietnamese style - with a little sweetened condensed milk! (and a fun starbucks cup)

So, this was right side up when I put it on here...
Really, what tastes better than a chew ring? (sometimes I think he's part puppy)

Sitting pretty well in his bumbo... here he happens to be contemplating the ginormous poo he is about to take... which, becuase he was sitting down squirted everywhere... ev.'ry.where. I made a video about it to show Elden because he missed the fun. If you are into that sort of thing, email me and I'll show you the mess :)

Installed as Vicar last Sunday!


Elden's mentors for the year -- super great guys
So... Rochester has an awesome downtown... which is about 6 blocks from our house!
Every Thursday during the summer they have "Thursdays on First" with vendors and crafts and such... good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.