Thursday, December 15, 2011

Oh little man!

Our little boy is growing up! He is now very mobile! Gone are the days of leaving him in one spot and finding him there when I return. Yesterday and today he has really taken off and loves exploring!




The secretary at our church does photography and got some cute family pictures for Christmas. Here are a few...




And I kind of dressed my child up like an elf today and tried to get festive pictures by the Christmast tree. He wasn't too interested in sitting still long enough to actually get a good one. But he did enjoy exploring the ornaments that were at his level (which we purposefully put on without hooks anticipating a crawler by Christmas time)



Mommy's first Christmas!

hmmm... is that a sock monkey I see...?

No, I'm not grabbing the sock monkey... not me

Ok, I am grabbing it - and I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.