Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What happened to the past 3 weeks?!?!

Well, Christmas has come and gone. Sorry about being incommunicado. We had so much fun with Matthias for his first Christmas and got some good pictures as well! We loved being able to visit with family and friends as well as hosting Elden's Bible study for a Christmas brunch! Here's a photo recap...


Our living room/dining room all ready for the 30 guests we had over for brunch!

I loved that I got to use the Spode I've been collecting!

Christmas Eve morning breakfast - strawberry crepes and red pepper frittata


My little reindeer

Finally he gets to open the presents he'd been checking out for weeks!




Merry Chirstmas, cousins!



And we got to meet up with the Grulkes - home from NY!


A few more pictures from our photo shoot


Now life is quiet for a while... till we head to Michigan for more Christmas/family fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.