Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sewing!

I often tried to learn sewing when I was growing up. Just never had the patience for it. But last year I think pregnancy did something to me and I purchased a sewing machine... I REALLY wanted to make a taggie. Then I made some burp cloths and this fall I made a blanket for Matthias' stroller. Lately I've been seeing some cute tote bag tutorials floating around. So I thought I'd give it a try. This was definitely the most complicated project so far... and I LOVE the way it turned out. There is only one thing (ok, maybe two) that I wish I would have done differently. But not bad at all for my first bag and my first something with a lining!


My favorite color combo as of late... yellow and gray!


And I even added a pocket to the pattern... all by myself!

And here are a few random pictures of baby boy. Playing guitar with daddy is fun... especially because the guitar has a strap! And play time with daddy ends with Matthias in a basket. Fun stuff!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.