The changes just keep coming. Our little boy who used to immediately start chewing on books has now developed an affinity for being read to... as long as it is his truck book, his garden book or Going on a Bear Hunt! He does also like the book of baby faces... he loves kissing the babies :) I have to say I really love this snuggle time!
Daddy and Matthias reading about TRUCKS!
Matthias greeting his friends! He loves looking at their faces!
Mommy and Matthias reading about the garden.
It has been very hard to get pictures or video of Matthias because he is always going after the camera! So we end up taking pictures from behind. He has discovered that he can "stand" by the stairs and has even started trying to get up them. He made it with both knees on the step, but didn't really realize what he'd done. Heaven help us when he figures it out!
He is also actually playing a lot more. I hope to catch more on video because he is constantly chatting while he plays. But, he usually hears the video beep, stops playing, and crawls over tograb the camera. Here's one shot that I got before he saw the camera!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.