Thursday, August 9, 2012

a new park!

Thanks to a tip from another sem wife, we discovered a new park tonight! It had a great little space for someone Matthias' size/age plus a splash pad... which we had to ourselves! It has been so hot lately I am thrilled to have another option for playing outside.

But, before we get to the park pictures, we just have to share one that doesn't quite capture what actually happened this afternoon, but we had to try. After lunch today Matthias was given his first bite of a pretty gooey brownie. He thought it was pretty tasty and marched off to chew by the window. A few moments later he sneezed. So of course I dutifully wiped off the brownie that had oozed out of his mouth. A short while later I realized that he had sneezed some onto his arm also. So I cleaned that up. A few minutes later I noticed this...



Yep - totally splattered the wall with his brownie. Oh my!

And now onto the park pictures...



To this point Matthias has not been a big fan of getting water in his face... well, the secret is out, son. No more crying in the bath!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.