Saturday, August 3, 2013

"Girls' Weekend"

Well, it wasn't really only girls and it wasn't a weekend this time, but my college friends and I managed to squeeze in a visit with our kiddos this year! It had been a while because five of the six of us had children this past year. But we made it. St. Charles, MO. Six college friends and 12 kids between us. Oh man! One of my friend's in-laws let us crash their house and use their pool. It was fun, but chaotic. I can't say I want to try that again any time soon. At least not while I have kids are this little :) But it made for some good memories.

Bubbles!!

It was interesting having two "dependents" in the pool. Matthias jumped in once when I wasn't ready so I had a little scare, but he still enjoyed his time swimming!

Nora liked to bounce in her excersaucer and scare Grant wit the noise. She thought it was pretty funny.

9 years after graduation, here are our 12 kids!


 (Some photos courtesy of my friend, Lisa.)
Nora just floating around 
Nora and Kylie are only 2 months apart. And will be roommates at Seward in about 18 years... 

More pool time with mom

The "Big Kids" enjoying their popsicles

While we were gone, Daddy had some fun building Matthias a sandbox. That boy LOVES his sandbox (Matthias likes it too... haha)!



And finally the professional picture from Ordination. Check out that smile that Nora flashed for the camera!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.