Sunday, March 24, 2013

A Little Pre-Easter Fun

As I look out the window at the heavily falling snow (expected accumulation of 6-11 inches), it seems a bit unreal that Easter is in one week. But yesterday Matthias got to enjoy his first Easter Egg Hunt sponsored by the Seminary. It took him a couple minutes to figure out the goal of this weird game, but once he figured it out, there was no stopping him.

The quad was peppered with Easter eggs just waiting for kids to "find" them!


The boys sporting the babies. Nora and Judah are just one week apart and destined to be... well... at least good friends :)



Searching...


 Figuring out the game...


And finding!





Matthias and his friends. Impossible to get a picture with everyone looking... this was the best one we got.


Nora was pretty happy to just take in the sights.


Treats inside!!


Daddy brought some snow inside for Matthias to play with today. (Maybe we'll go outside to play in the snow tomorrow.)



We are really getting anxious for spring. I know that in the good ole' North it is not abnormal for snow and cold at the end of March, but one of the perks of living in STL is that USUALLY we have pretty nice weather by this time. I hear that perhaps Easter Sunday will be at least in the 60s... but they've been so wrong about the weather lately, I'm not holding my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.