So apparently the title of my last post was a little off... I may have been catching up on May 18, but since then I have fallen further behind!
Phew! Another whirlwind month and a half! I have a couple posts to make in the next few days to get caught up, but just so you all know, we have officially moved to Macon and are settling in pretty well. We are almost all unpacked and just need to do the fun stuff now... decorating! It is kind of weird to unpack without mentally "repacking" in a year. It felt so good to actually throw away some boxes!!!
For today I have a few random pictures that were taken over the last 2 months.
To celebrate Elden finishing Seminary, we had a nice date to the Millenium Restaurant and enjoyed some wonderful food as we watched St. Louis go by!
I got out for a last trip with my friends and Bible Study ladies. If you are ever in STL, the London Tea Room is a fantastic little place to relax and chat! (and had great French Onion Soup!)
Nora is getting a little more mobile... scooting around a bit on the floor. Which means getting into Matthias' toys. He doesn't mind too much, except when she tried to get his train. (More on the love of his train to come in future posts... )
Nora is getting quite the head of hair, which makes post-bath a fun time!
And before we left STL, we had to get one more trip to the Transportation Museum. An AWESOME outdoor "museum" of old trains, cars, a few boats, and an airplane. Matthias LOVED it even more this time than the last time we went in the fall.
That's all for now. As I said, I have more pictures ready for posting, so hopefully I'll get those up in the next couple of days.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.